Better with Bacon – BLT Dip
There is absolutely NOTHING healthy or “redeeming” about this particular recipe. I mean it’s a recipe from Paula Dean…
But damn does it sound yummy! It also meets my criteria of quick and easy. SHOUT OUT to Amanda for bringing it to my attention.
- 1 pound cacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 large vine-ripe tomatoes, diced
- Sea salt bagel chips
- Combine mayonnaise and sour cream in small bowl.
- When well mixed, cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- When ready to serve, layer ingredients in large serving bowl by placing one layer of mayonnaise mixture, then a layer of lettuce, tomatoes and bacon.
- Repeat layering as desired. Serve with bagel chips.
Cooking Time 10 Minutes