Better with Bacon – Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Ups…
First off, I’m a loser…sorry…this old man has found himself fallin’ asleep before 9 pm for three of the last four nights (last night I was at the Red Wings game) so my posts dried up, but we are back once again! I’ll save you the Bacon Academy football recap (they won, but man this team is WAY too inconsistent, and that’s from a Lions fan) and just jump right into the good stuff…
This recipe right out of the Kraft Food & Family email I got today – Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Ups.
Recipe after the jump…
Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Ups
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pkg. (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- BROWN ground beef with bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Return meat mixture to skillet. Add VELVEETA; cook 5 min. or until melted, stirring frequently. Cool 10 min.
- UNROLL dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Press into 15×8-inch rectangle; top with meat mixture. Roll up, starting at one long side. Rearrange if necessary so roll is seam-side down.
- BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown.
Want to see a video of this recipe? Check out kraftrecipes.com.