Better with Bacon – Roasted Bacon Wrapped Apricots…
I love Instructables. Sure you can learn how to build a small nuclear reactor in your garage, but you also get wonderful nuggets like this:
An absolutely great looking bite of bacon brilliance from “Pro” sunshiine…
Roasted Bacon Wrapped Apricots
- 8 Apricots washed, sliced, and seeded
- 1 Small wedge of Brie cheese
- Agave nectar (few drops optional)
- 4 Slices cooked bacon
- 16 tooth picks not shown
- 16 small springs Rosemary
- Several Tablespoons granulated sugar
Head on over to Instructables and view the step-by-step photos!
Keep these wonderful recipes coming sunshiine!