Better with Bacon – BBQ Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs…
Simple, easy, quick, bacony goodness? Check, check, check and CHECK!
Hit the jump, you know you want to!
Barbecue Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs
- 4 beef hot dogs
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1/2 cup honey barbecue sauce
- Chopped onions, mustard, relish
- Slice the bacon in half lengthwise.
- Wrap one of the strips of bacon around each hot dog.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy and the hot dog is browned.
- Serve on hot dog buns with your favorite toppings.
So what’s for lunch tomorrow? I think these!
Photos and recipe via The Family Kitchen on Babble.
Originally posted 2011-01-14 21:39:03.