Three of my favorite things, all thrown into a crockpot. Walk away for a view hours and BAM, yummy goodness!
Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- 1/4 pound bacon, diced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Green Onions (optional)
- Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
- Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crockpot. Season to taste and dot with butter.
- Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
- Cover with remaining foil.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
thanks to Moms with Crockpots for this one!
March 23, 2012 No Comments